ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
User

Posted Dec 07, 2013 in: Sub-subtasks
Score: 0
  • User
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2013
  • Score: 0
Just adding a note to say I would pay additional for sub subtasks.
User

Posted Dec 07, 2013 in: Sub Sub Tasks
  • User
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2013
I'd just like to add that I left Toodledo years ago because it does not support sub subtasks.

I came back to this forum to see if that had changed, and I am disappointed that Toodledo still does not consider it important. Toodledo could be such a great tool if this single feature was added. It could, at minimum, be added as an option for those who do need it.
User

Posted Jan 22, 2009 in: Improvement to Subtasks
  • User
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2009
I second the ability to create a subtask to a subtask. It really helps with managing larger projects.

Right now I have to use another application to do this and I would love to be able to use toodledo exclusively.
User

Posted Sep 27, 2008 in: subfolders?
  • User
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2008
It seems that the solution to many of these issues are to allow nested sub tasks. Many of the suggestions here are workarounds for this main problem.

High level projects consist of many sub-tasks, which have their own sub-tasks, and a way to easily display this is needed in toodledo. This doesn't seem like it would be so hard to implement. Just allow every task to be assigned to a parent or a child task, and sort accordingly.