ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by chris"
chris

Score: 0
  • chris
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2010
  • Score: 0
Posted by TaskJot:
The new sort option is now available in the latest beta.

Fantastic - I have that installed now, and its great to have the list sorted the same as I do on the computer.
chris

• chris
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2010
Brilliant - I have my tasks sorted by Importance in TD, so would be great to have the same in TJ.
chris

• chris
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2010
Battery usage doesn't seem to be an issue now, so thats great news!

Updates I do on Taskjot do seem to be feeding back to TD now as well :)

Is it possible to add a sort by 'Importance'? Looking at the API, it doesn't look like you get sent the importance for each task, so would have to work it out using the formula from here.
chris

• chris
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2010
Posted by worleydl:
I think I see your case in our tracking system and it looks like we responded with a beta link but maybe you didn't get it for some reason?

Sorry, my mistake - I've just checked my spam folder, and your reply had gone in there. I've upgraded to the (1.1.7) beta now.

I've only had it running a few hours, but doesn't seem to have drained the battery much, if any. So thats excellent news! (1.0 version would drain a full battery in around 6 hours)

Also, the interface and options are much better! Will post more when I've used it a while.

Chris
chris

• chris
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2010
@anniehenry & @lenzilk - I've also found that changes made on TJ don't update TD online... I'm using the paid for standard version..

Also battery drain is a real pain - hopefully in the new beta version its possible to leave TJ running, rather than having to shut it down every time?

May have to check out PI though..
chris

• chris
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2010
I have a standard license and would love to test out the beta version (with alert light facility). I have emailed via the website re this - how do I go about getting the beta?

Chris
chris

• chris
  • Posted: Dec 29, 2009
Autosync drains the battery quickly and makes my Pearl 8120 slow to use as well. Setting it to manual sync fixes the problem.

I'm still on the trial, so I think I'll wait until this problem is fixed before paying for TJ.

Any news from Fieldstone?