ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by chris_1303580053"
chris_1303580053

Score: 1
Hi Jake,

I have always done what I have done in the past. I set the date and time and click the checkbox. The alarm sends me an email an hour before. No longer happening.

I set a date and time for the task and then click the alarm checkbox. This has always worked in the past but seems to be no longer working.

You mentioned the “Alarm Activity” settings page - where can I find this?

Thanks, Chris
chris_1303580053

Hi Jake, thank you for your reply.

1) Yes, the “Alarms / Reminders” email address is still correct

2) I checked the “Alarm Activity” section of my account settings and only alarms have been sent since April 1st. Nothing after that. I don’t know why since nothing has changed.

3) Nothing from Toodledo is in my SPAM folder. I check my SPAM folder daily.

I have been using Toodledo for several years and have always received email reminders. I don’t understand what has changed over the past few days or why reminders are not being sent to my email account. I set a date and time for each task.

I would very much appreciate it if you can check my account to see what has gone wrong. I rely very much on my email reminders.

I thank you very much for helping me with this.

Christopher Moreno
[email protected]

P.S. I signed up today for the "Toodledo Hotlist” and I am receiving that. So the only thing I am not receiving is my task reminders. Again, this issue has started just a few days ago.

This message was edited Apr 04, 2015.
chris_1303580053

I have always used the Reminders feature which sends me an email when a Todo item is due.

For the past few days, I have not been receiving reminder emails.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have not changed any of my settings, so I’m not sure what the problem is.

I am using GMAIL as my email account.

Thanks, Chris