Search results for "Posted by "
Sirrick

Posted Jul 21, 2011 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: -1
  • Sirrick
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2011
  • Score: -1
Dears!

OK I'm going around 75% of the book and read A LOT in internet about GTD, and for the first time in my life I'm trying seriously to get organized!!.

I have a problem achieving one of the goals of GTD: "There is no reason ever to have the same thought twice, unless you like having that thought."

I have set up a toodledo account (and tried other software and the problem is mine not really related with the software hehe) and implemented something similar to Proximos aprouch and I wrote everything I have to do in personal and professional life and ......... I do feel relieved and definitely I'm getting "more" things done.

the problem like I mentioned, is with the "not think twice" idea, I permanently have like a 100 actions (this are more or lest the number of task per week), which are not really related with each-other and don't have any real due time or dead line and following the idea of the "sacred calendar" I'm not assigning it a due day , in other words are all next actions, the problem is that I find my self reading this list like 10 times a day, to decide what to do, then I'm actually thinking in each task 10 times a day.

I cannot separate the tasks in Home and Office, because my office is in my home and all the time even on the go, I have phone, computer and internet, then the place or the connectivity filter is not really a thing that can help me deciding what to do next

my question is: how do you decide your next actions for that day, and sorry if this is an easy question, but I don't know yet how to solve it.

thanks in advance!!