ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Mark Rutherford"
Mark Rutherford

Score: 0
Clicking the "Show" button and then selecting "Subtasks Indented" appears to be effective only for current session rather than a default setting. Each time I log into Toodledo, I have to repeat this process. Should this be happening?
Mark Rutherford

Posted Aug 31, 2015 in: Can't print anymore
You were 100% correct. Turning off "Compatibility Mode" has resolved the problem. Thank you, Jake!
Mark Rutherford

Posted Aug 31, 2015 in: Can't print anymore
I created a ticket but was unable to upload a file as nothing happended when I clicked on the Upload button. I think the printing issue is related to the IE9 display problem. I could manage to pront a readable version by mousing over invisible labels and finding the Folders button to select the correct folder. So the primary issue is failure to display in IE9--mostly white space on screen with tasks bunched at bottom displaying just a few rows.
Mark Rutherford

Posted Aug 28, 2015 in: Can't print anymore
I have been unable to print for 1-2 weeks now. And latest update makes task list unreadable on IE9 (federal employees on us govt networks often use older browsers and OS due to systemwide compatability concerns and migration schedules). I feel like I'm out of options with Toodledo and need to discontinue a longstanding relationship. Toodledo has been my exclusive ToDo systems for years and I hate to let it go. Any suggestions before I pull the plug?