• Score: 0

This message was edited Jan 15, 2014.
Steve

Posted Jan 14, 2014 in: Repeating daily task always displayed
Score: 0
  • Steve
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2014
I'm using the free version of Toodledo. I add a task (e.g., "Exercise"), set repeating to Daily and Repeat From Completion Date, and uncheck Future Tasks in the Show menu.

When I mark that task as completed, it still remains in the list as uncompleted. If I set it to repeat Weekly and mark it as completed, it is no longer displayed in the list (and I assume it'll reappear in a week).

Why does a completed daily task remain in the list as uncompleted?

Thanks.
Steve

Posted Jul 28, 2009 in: iPhone filtering future tasks
  • Steve
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
Tap on filters in the lower right corner of the iPhone screen and then tap on "Hide future tasks.

That optoin isn't in the Filter section. Ah, I discovered that the "Future tasks" option is only available if the due-date field is displayed. Got it. Thanks.
Steve

Posted Jul 28, 2009 in: iPhone filtering future tasks
  • Steve
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2009
On my PC, I have the Hide Future Tasks option selected. That's great, as I don't want to see something I don't need to do until next year. However, on my iPhone, those tasks do show up (e.g., on my Hot List). I can't find a setting within the iPhone to hide those tasks.

Thanks,

Steve
Steve

Posted Nov 13, 2008 in: iPhone App Filters
  • Steve
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2008
The Documentation for the iPhone app discusses the "Future Tasks" filter, but when I tap the Filters button at the bottom of the screen, the only two choices are Show Completed and Show Negative Priority. Are the other filters missing or am I missing something?