ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
lyusong

Score: 0
  • lyusong
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2008
  • Score: 0
When you use the add multiple tasks tool, does it support the special syntax? For example, when I add a bunch of tasks with different due date, but for the same folder, different priority and different context,
TaskA ! #Today @Home
TaskB !! #Tomorrow @Office

It does not seem working. Is the special syntax supported in adding multiple tasks? If not, do we plan to support it?
lyusong

• lyusong
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2008
1. Google calendar.
I have a task listed as due every weekday. But on google calendar, the Toodledo iCal shows the item as every day.

2. Toodledo calendar
It seems that repeated daily task only shows up as Task Due once in the calendar. For example, if I look at the calendar on Sep 17th, then my daily task will only show up as due tomorrow (Sep 18th), but not due the day after tomorrow (Sep 19th). This is misleading.
lyusong

Posted Sep 07, 2008 in: Vacations and repeated task
  • lyusong
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2008
The ?date is a new feature to me.
lyusong

Posted Sep 04, 2008 in: Vacations and repeated task
  • lyusong
  • Posted: Sep 04, 2008
I have lots of repeated task, like some daily check on a project, weekly gym check, etc... But If I go on vacation, I will not be able to do any of those, and I may not even be able to connect to internet. So when I come back, there are two issues
1. Now I have lots of unnecessary over-due tasks which needs to be completed.
2. Some of the repeated tasks will not show up on my Today's list, like my daily check on the project. This because of 1, I have over-due tasks of previous days. And it is tedious to complete these over-due tasks as I have to refresh it many many times to complete them day by day. Toodledo does not list all the instances of the over-due daily tasks separately, it displays them as one.

If we can have a way to mark on vacation, so that we don't have overdue on those repeated tasks, that will be great.
lyusong

Posted May 20, 2008 in: Agendas and Waiting Fors
  • lyusong
  • Posted: May 20, 2008
Very useful. I am now following the same method, use tags for names.