ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cjhill2010"
cjhill2010

Score: 9
I've been using Toodledo for several years, and I have tried lots of other products. They are all either too expensive, too limited in functionality, or they are just not as user friendly. I love how you can easily check items off the list and set the next date automatically, and it is very easy to update a whole set of dates at once. The columns, sorts and filters are all customizable, so I can get the exact view I want depending on what tasks I am looking at. This makes it easy to flip from the due date view with everything sorted by date/priority to the priority view to see all the top priority items sorted by due date and folder. I have folders set up for each floor of the house + miscellaneous to organize mainly the cleaning and home improvement tasks, and in the contexts view I have an item for each type of task - such as cleaning, finances, health, projects to hire for, shopping, etc. I also like to toggle the stars if I need a quick list of things to give a handyman or to make a honey-do list.
--Christine

This message was edited Jul 30, 2018.
cjhill2010

Posted Jun 02, 2017 in: Hotlist
Score: 0
It would be great if the hotlist was AND instead of OR. It's pretty much unusable with the ORs.