Search results for "Posted by Jrakes"
Jrakes

Posted Sep 28, 2019 in: subscription questions
Score: 0
  • Jrakes
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2019
  • Score: 0
Posted by Some Assembly Required:

According to a thread one of the forums here, there has been a good deal on a Lifetime subscription over at Stacksocial.com. If you go there, you can check if the deal is active.

It was still active and I did it but I can't figure out how to apply it to my silver account (which expires in a few days). The deal only seems to give instructions for starting a new Toodledo account. Any suggestions?
Jrakes

Posted Sep 27, 2019 in: subscription questions
  • Jrakes
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2019
I have about 10 days til plan expires, but I don't have answers to some basic questions about the new plans and am not sure where else to ask them.

1. I currently have Silver. Which new plan is most similar?

2. If i go to the free plan, what will I lose?

3. When my silver plan expires, will it automatically revert to a free plan or is there something I will need to do?

Jeff Rakes
Jrakes

Posted Jun 08, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
  • Jrakes
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2010
The new clickable action box has one very serious problem in my book: when it is clicked, the name of the task is obscured. I believe it needs to be moved down so that it's appearance is more like the hand tool (when the hand options appear, the task in question is shown as a colored/selected line and the hand options can be read just below the task line). Far superior. Other possibilities might be if the action options box were smaller, shifted left, or transparent to let the task be visible through it.