ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
jeff.wright.co

Posted Feb 25, 2009 in: Assignor Questions
Score: 0
When I open a new task there is an ASSIGNED TO drop down list. The only person in it is MYSELF. I would like to be able to create tasks where I'm overseeing a task, but have provided it to someone else to complete. They would NOT have a Toodledo account and therefore it's only for my "follow-up" purposes.

Look at the posting in this thread from Tooledo on June 6, 2008 where one of your staff said there IS an ASSIGNED TO field:

Posted: Jun 06, 2008 Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "assigned to" field is where you would assign tasks to your assistants. Since your assistants have a free account, they are limited to read-only sharing, which is why you cannot assign tasks to them. If you upgrade them to Pro, it will enable you to add and edit their tasks.
jeff.wright.co

Posted Feb 24, 2009 in: Assignor Questions
Can I populate the ASSIGNED TO drop down list with my co-workers names so I can keep track of tasks that they would be doing. I could use tags, but I'd rather use the ASSIGNED TO field just to keep project manage (track) sub tasks in an overall project.

How can I populate the ASSIGNED TO drop down list?
jeff.wright.co

Posted Jul 23, 2008 in: Managing A Team
Question on Assigning and Reassigning. As a Project Manager I have tasks that are assigned to other resources (who will not have access to Toodledo). I keep track of all tasks, but I want to be able to have a field that allows me to choose which resource owns which tasks. Is there a way to accomplish the Assign and Reassign without having to give the resources access to Toodledo? For me it's just a reference.