ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Textgenie"
Textgenie

Score: 0
Oh Christ finally found the down arrow inside a circle on the left which offers Delete this task among other things.

Amazing that no one mentioned this!
Textgenie

OK found it. The Repeat heading wih no cursor label to explain 'click to choose' expands for each list item to offer the choice of none or repeat daily weekly etc. In fact every item on the array of items for the table as a whole expands with a click to offer choices. Excellent! What a pity it doesn't say so with a response to the cursor over it, to say it needs clicking. Who knew!? But it's perfect.

This message was edited Jan 14, 2016.
Textgenie

Thanks again Jake the eye rules for sure!` Not only the answer but a key to why all are so into Toodledo once they master it, a secret door into the Aladdin's cave of delights waiting for expert users of Toodledo. It matches exactly the wit and laid back, disarming confidence of the site's engagingly cute title, a big attraction in itself.

The only thing is, how do I set Repeating on or off? I have cursored over every icon I can see and nothing shows that. Maybe there is some list of what icons mean that I can access somewhere? I need access to this secret society!

The picture of the subscriber top right oddly releases a thicket of many options but not Repeat Tasks.

Apparently free Toddledo wipes out completed tasks within a week, which seems even more of a spur to letting go of the past than the six months leeway it said elsewhere.

This message was edited Jan 13, 2016.
Textgenie

Thanks Jake and all for the sensible suggestions that I tick the box. Of course I did tick the box opposite a completed task. It did nothing to label it completed in the full list. What should I do to label it as completed and have it show up in a list of completed and uncompleted tasks as completed? The Recently Completed tasks list just shows it alone though in multiple repeats, actually four, because I have tried four times to get it to list as completed in the full task list.

Love the way any criticism of the set up results in mass confusion and hiding of my posts. A little bit like the Mad Hatters tea party (in Alice in Wonderland, the greatest children's book for grownups ever written).

The eye is the answer it seems. Thanks Jake. Love the eye! Incentive to explore what else Toodledo offers, raising hope that hidden behind the baffling array of options are more delightful commands to enhance the sad record of how little has been achieved in my past six months!

This message was edited Jan 13, 2016.
Textgenie

Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
Textgenie

Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal

This message was edited Jan 08, 2016.