ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by steven_chanin"
steven_chanin

Posted Apr 16, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
Score: 0
Toodledo,

I may be doing something wrong, but I used to be able to type short words (fri, sat, mon, next mon) in the due date field and have them recognized. Now if I type those, I get "no date" when the popup date picker goes away. Have those been de-supported? Is the only valid input now a m/d format date?

** Edit **
I've done some more testing / using and it seems to be inconsistent. When I'm creating a new task, it generally seems to work. However, it doesn't seem to recognize "sat" for Saturday even with new tasks. With Existing tasks that I'm editing, it initially wasn't recognizing any textual forms for days, but now seems to be working some of the time. It does some strange things (doesn't recognize "sat" and thinks "fri" == "next fri" when today is thursday) and I've seen it fail to recognize "today" a few times, but work other times.

I'm running on Mac OSX 10.5.6 with toodledo inside a Fluid SSB (version 0.9.6).

One other suggestion would be to make the popup appear with the current date selected rather than the cursor at the end of the current date. If you're in this field, you clearly want to change the date. Clicking on a new date replaces the current one, but if you are trying to type a new date, then having to start by deleting the current value or doing a select all is a pain.

This message was edited Apr 16, 2009.