ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by julsieann"
julsieann

Posted Nov 23, 2008 in: Improvement to Subtasks
Score: 0
Posted by John:
Ryan,

There is a way to have all subtasks grouped with their parent. Just click "Show All Subtasks" in the bar on the and it brings the parents and their children back together.

Hope this helps!

John

It seems that when the changes were made to implement the universal display/hide subtasks (which I think is great), the display now defaults to showing all subtasks as individual tasks in a folder whenever the screen is refreshed. So now when I go to a folder the subtasks are all listed out as individual tasks on the same level as parents and other task (and many subtasks don't make sense outside of the context of the parent). If I click the "Show All Subtasks" button it does sort them properly, but then anytime I refresh the screen it goes back to sorting subtasks as tasks and I have to hit the "Show All Subtasks" button again to sort with parents.

Is there a way to control the default display so that subtasks are always grouped with their parents?

--------------
FORGET IT! I figured it out! Looks like there is a setting on the Filter preferences.

This message was edited Nov 23, 2008.