ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Tracey VanFleet"
Tracey VanFleet

Score: 0
Yes, the whole green part goes away. My "half" the time is very imprecise!

I am not placing my mouse anywhere in particular. I click on "Add A Task", then the cursor is automatically put in the Task field. I tab to each field. I use letter keys to select items in drop down fields for Folder and Context, then tab to Start Date, type in "today" (usually) and then tab to Due Date. Sometimes it disappears, sometimes not. Usually happens when I'm in a hurry and going really fast.

I can't make it happen today, though!! I will keep a closer eye on the exact circumstances that lead up to it.

I do not understand what you meant by "Well believe it or not but clicking the end of the start field make it OK into the 2nd one."
Tracey VanFleet

Seriously love this app and use it all the time. However, I have a bug that I run into over and over and it's been happening for a long time!

When I add a task, I generally use the keys to navigate and I type fast. When I enter a start date, generally typing "today" and then tab to the next field, due date, half of the time the task entry dialog just DISAPPEARS and the task is not entered. If I am slow and deliberate and wait a second or two before tabbing to due date, it doesn't happen. It happens on Firefox on multiple editions of 3+, possibly even before.

Thanks,
Tracey
Tracey VanFleet

+1

I just joined Toodledo this week and already love it. I was kind of surprised this feature wasn't available though. The panicky-feeling is real :D

However, just make sure it's obvious that some contexts aren't shown, or I'll forget why I can't see some of my tasks. It's a tricky thing to hide information in plain sight.