ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by slowlysteadily"
slowlysteadily

Score: 0
Posted by Jake:
It is not currently possible to tab to the alarm checkbox. This is on our to-do list to implement in a future update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay, thanks for the response. I do kind of wonder about the thought process that generated this 2-tabs-but-no-more design in the first place, but at least it's recognised and on a to-do list...

S
slowlysteadily

Score: 0
I seem to be misunderstanding the right way to use the Due Date dialog box. Currently, I click in the Due Date / Time field and the dialog box pops up. The cursor is in the due date field and I can use the Quick Dates on the right to enter frequently used dates, which is a good feature.

If I choose to enter the date manually I can type '9/18' for 18th of September and tab forward to the due time field and enter 13:00 for 1pm. What I can't seem to do is to tab forward to the alarm field to hit space so as to select the check box for the alarm, let alone tab again to select the time before the event that the alarm should ring.

As I attach alarms to most things I put in the task view this means much clicking about, especially since the dialog box is very sensitive to the mouse pointer and seems to disappear almost immediately if it loses focus. So, click to get it back, click on alarm, click on the dropdown, select a time - surely the keyboard is easier!

Is this dialog box really explicitly designed to ignore the 'tab-through-fields' behaviour that most people would expect or am I missing some option somewhere?

S