ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Rob

Posted Jul 09, 2010 in: iPhone app version 2.0.2
Score: 0
  • Rob
  • Posted: Jul 09, 2010
  • Score: 0
Mine is also no longer syncing on startup. 2.0.2 on iPhone 3G with OS4.
Rob

• Rob
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2009
I had the crashing problem when I first installed this version as part of the beta test. Rebooting my phone solved the problem.
Rob

Posted Nov 17, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.9.1 is Available
  • Rob
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2008
New version is now working fine for me; sorry for my earlier post. I didn't exit Outlook before installing, and I didn't unintall the previous version. Oops.

Rob
Rob

Posted Nov 17, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.9.1 is Available
  • Rob
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2008
Keef,

New version won't run for me at all (XP Pro, Outlook 2007). Error message when trying to start says the following:

Fatal error initializing user:Could not load type 'OutlookClientLib.IOutlookSettingsProvider' from assembly 'OutlookClientLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Help!
Rob

This message was edited Nov 17, 2008.
Rob

• Rob
  • Posted: Nov 11, 2008
I just tried the exact steps reported by Thierry and it worked fine for me. I could update either to Toodledo from Outlook 2007, or to Outlook 2007 from Toodledo with no problems at all.
Rob

Posted Sep 24, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.8.8 is Available
  • Rob
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2008
As mobicom reports above, I'm also getting frequent authentication efforts. Quitting and restarting the application resolves the problem.

On the good side, Outlook now exits just fine!
Rob

Posted Sep 02, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.8.7 is Available
  • Rob
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2008
Absolutely love this program... thank you so much for the effort you've put into it. I have a couple of feature requests for you to consider:

- Show last sync result/time when hovering over the icon in the system tray
- Double-click on system tray icon opens options window
- Add the usual red "X" to the options window with the same functionality as the "File" --> "Close" menu item (minimizes back to the tray)