ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
tandsboyd

Posted Apr 28, 2010 in: Syncing multiple devices
Score: 0
Claudio

Sorry for the late response. I forgot that I had posted the question.

I see how this could be a problem. I think it makes sense just to use one device to avoid the potential headaches. I have Todo set to sync manually because I don't always have good signal where I work.

Thanks for the help.

I may have to give Toodledo for iPad a try. I used it for a while on my iPhone but switched back to Todo. I just think the UI is a little more pleaseing.

Steve
tandsboyd

Posted Apr 15, 2010 in: Syncing multiple devices
I use Todo on my iPhone and sync with Toodledo. I have an iPad on order that should be here by the end of the month. I intend to use Todo on my iPad as well.

Is it feasible to sync two different devices....iPhone and iPad with Toodledo without causing any issues?

Thanks much!

Steve
tandsboyd

Posted Mar 08, 2009 in: Due Date
Posted by tamieca:
For me,

Web application = off date sorting
Appigo's ToDo = proper date sorting (just did a sync to be sure)

TM

Thank you!

I just purged all tasks from Toodledo web version (after printing them out) and then set up Todo to sync with Toodledo web version and did a sync and all is well. This morning I had re-downloaded Todo to my iPhone and manually entered my tasks from Toodledo web version so that I could get a fresh start.

All is good....for me anyway!

Steve
tandsboyd

Posted by mrtim:
The Toodledo web application is calculating the due date correctly, so it seems likely that this is a a bug in the iPhone app. But I sent an email to a friend I know who is using Todo to see how he's making out.

It would be great if you could post what you find. In all honesty I was looking for a reason to switch back to Todo for my iPhone because I like the UI much better. I am in the process of doing that but I don't want to set it up to sync with Toodledo if it is just going to do the same thing. I had switched to Toodledo because it supported subtasks, but find I am not really using the feature.

Thanks much!

Steve
tandsboyd

Does anyone know if this bug has impacted other iPhone Apps like "Todo" or is it just Toodledo's iPhone?

Thanks!

Steve
tandsboyd

Posted Mar 07, 2009 in: Due Date
Same issue on my end!

Steve
tandsboyd

Posted Mar 07, 2009 in: iPhone App Updated
I am experiencing same or similar issue.

All sorts of tasks that are due on Monday (today is Saturday) are showing up in date view as due tomorrow (Sunday) even though they are set to repeat on Monday and Friday.

Update on fix please.

Steve