ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Roman Roque"
Roman Roque

Posted Apr 25, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
Score: 0
Hi, I have figured out the problem.

Already existing tasks WILL NOT show the due time to start time event block in iCal properly. The task will simply show in the calendar as an event scheduled for the due time.

However, creating new tasks makes the feature work as described by the update. All I did was remake existing tasks and everything worked out perfectly as intended.

Thank you for such an helpful update! this makes my calendar/task even more powerful.
Roman Roque

Posted Apr 25, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
What ical sync link should I use such that the start time to the end time of the task is displayed correctly on my calendar?
Roman Roque

Posted Apr 22, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
i am experiencing previous posters' problems wherein even with start time, start date, due time, due date enabled, the task only appears in my calendar as a single block 30minute starting at the due time.

for example, when a task is from 1:30pm 5:30 pm on april 24, it only shows as 5:30-6:00 pm.

similarly, one that is from 7:00am-9:00 am only shows from 9:00am-9:30am.

i have mac osx 10.5.6.

events with no due time show up just fine as all day events. its just that the ones with time with them are somehow screwed up wherein start time is not acknolwedged.
Roman Roque

Posted Oct 30, 2008 in: Outlook Client Does Not Sync Symbols
Hey keef, any updates on this bug?
Roman Roque

Posted Oct 22, 2008 in: Outlook Client Does Not Sync Symbols
I have numbered tasks

such as

Interview Set#1
Interview Set#2
Interview Set#3
Interview Set#4

etc.. and It seems like the sync program does not copy the number sign symbol over. It copies the & sign and /, but I was just wondering why it wont sync the # sign
Roman Roque

Posted Oct 21, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
Just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU for the update.

Toodledo is the first app I have paid for since I got my Iphone 3 months ago and it is very much worth the money.

I am excited for the incorporation of subtasks. Thank you again for such a wonderful task application.
Roman Roque

Posted Oct 17, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
I was just wondering if someone has pointed out the fact that trying to edit a task with toodledo on the iphone adds one unnecessary step. I believe it would be much easier if we can edit it as soon as we choose a task instead of tapping the edit button.