ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by debbiegalecsr"
debbiegalecsr

Posted Jun 19, 2018 in: Suggestion: Contingent tasks
Score: 0
This would also assist me. As a court reporter, my transcripts go from translating to editing, to spellcheck and research, to proofreading, to corrections, to certifying and delivery, and finally to being filed with the court. At minimum myself and one other person is involved, but there could be multiple assistants on a large trial. One step cannot be completed until the step before it is done.

I have often thought about writing an article about ToodleDo for the US Court Reporters Association to share how I use it for my transcripts, so others can sign in and benefit; but I've been waiting for something like this last element to be implemented before I recommend it to the court reporters nationwide.
debbiegalecsr

I miss being able to attach emails to my Tasks in Toodledo. Please consider doing what needs to be done so the two programs work together again.
It was through the gmail add-on area that I discovered Toodledo, but I don't see it as an option any longer. :(
debbiegalecsr

All other lists work. Can't figure out why only one has a problem.
debbiegalecsr

Posted Sep 25, 2015 in: Printing Lists
Is there a way to name the file when printing Toodledo Lists in pdf?
Right now it automatically defaults to: Toodledo_List
So all my printed files have the same name.
debbiegalecsr

I also would like user-defnined lables. In my case I would prefer to use the "Length" label for number of pages as opposed to time.