ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
jonathantullett

Posted Dec 28, 2011 in: API access to shared tasks
Score: 0
@Toodledo:

It may not be your policy, but considering it's 'one of your top priorities' (taken from another post) and has been for over two years(!), there's little-to-no confidence it'll ever be incorporated.

What's the procedure for refunds for both the pro-site subscription, and App store purchase?

Thanks.
jonathantullett

Posted Dec 23, 2011 in: API access to shared tasks
It seems that either full support for collaboration in your own mobile apps or support via the API has been requested for at least two years, if not longer.

At the moment, for me to 'collaborate' is requiring three accounts - one for me, one for the GF and one for us to share; inefficient to say the least!

When can it be expected that the feature or support for others to implement the feature will be complete?

Thanks.
jonathantullett

Hi,

I signed up for Toodledo a couple of days ago, specifically because of the collaboration tools available - so me and my gf can share certain lists. We both got paid subscriptions.

On the website, the collaboration tools work perfectly. On the mobile app, not at all. When she logged into her account using the official Toodledo iPhone app none of the shared folders appeared. When I log into her account using Todo List (Android), none of the shared folders are there either.

What's needed to get the collaborative space set up and viewable on a mobile device, without having to view the fully-featured website, which is unusable on small-screen devices?

Should I be using a different third-party app, or is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks,
Jonathan.
jonathantullett

Posted Dec 20, 2011 in: Cascading/nested contexts
Posted by alexandremrj:
enable locations - and set one as Work and one as Home. This way you can sort by context when viewing one location.

That, Sir, is genius!

Enabled. Perfect. Thank you!
jonathantullett

Posted Dec 15, 2011 in: Cascading/nested contexts
By creating a search which matches on the specific contexts I want, I've been able to get this working almost as specified as above.

As it requires exact matching on the contexts, if I add a new subcontext - e.g. 'Work :: Training', I need to manually update the search (error prone).

If there's a generic way of having this done automagically, that would be great.

Any ideas?
jonathantullett

Posted Dec 15, 2011 in: Cascading/nested contexts
Hello,

I joined Toodledo today and it appears to support most of my needs. One feature I'm looking for, however, I can't seem to find so I thought I'd ask.

Is it possible to view tasks by cascading (nested) contexts?

As an example, I'm looking to have the following contexts set up:
Work
Work / Online
Work / Email
Work / Phone
Work / Boss
Home
Home / Online
Home / Email
etc

I'd like, on the contexts view, to be able to click on the single 'Work' or 'Home' header, and see all tasks assigned to sub-contexts (so clicking on 'Work' will show 'Work / Online', 'Work / Email', etc). I've tried different dividers - '/', '-', ':', '::', but none seem to be working.

As a former user of OmniFocus who now needs multi-platform support, this feature would be great and would definitely have me purchasing the pro account for myself.

Can anyone advise on whether it's possible, or how I could perhaps do a similar thing?

Thanks in advance for your time.
Jonathan.