ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robotii"
robotii

Posted Nov 18, 2012 in: Selecting repetition in Google Chrome
Score: 0
  • robotii
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2012
  • Score: 0
I can confirm that the problem exists on Debian testing as well. Probably the same version of Chrome as Ubuntu! Firefox works fine, as does manually entering the repeat in advanced options.

I'm happy with advanced options being a workaround, but it would make my workflow faster if I could have the ability to set that as the default, rather than the drop down menu, which I find slower even in Firefox.
robotii

Score: 0
  • robotii
  • Posted: May 12, 2012
  • Score: 0
To anyone that's thinking of using subtasks to implement projects, there is an Android app called "DGT GTD" that works in the same way. It's free, has no ads, and I have no affiliation with the app, other than using it myself :-)

To be honest, I was hoping that folders would work for me as projects - it seemed a more natural way of doing it. Unfortunately, using folders just didn't feel right.

I created some views under search - firstly a Projects view, which is any task with a subtask and secondly an Inbox view, which is defined as any task without at least one of context, folder or parent task.

Folders are my areas of focus, roughly. I like to make sure that the majority of my tasks fit into one of these areas, to ensure that I'm not wasting my time.

Tags, I'm not really sure how to use at the moment, but my system is relatively working for me.
robotii

Posted May 12, 2012 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 2
  • robotii
  • Posted: May 12, 2012
  • Score: 2
Posted by Media Local Studios:
I will send you $50 if you move to a UI like do.com or asana this month, otherwise I am transitioning out. You guys are awesome and I've enjoyed your product for years. As a designer, I want to use something beautiful. Best Wishes and Kind Thoughts.

As someone who codes for a living, I want to use something that works. That is beauty enough!