ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by lguser"
lguser

Posted Sep 30, 2015 in: Hotlist view of little use
Score: 0
  • lguser
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2015
  • Score: 0
I find the Hotlist view on desktop of little use.

The Android - DGT app has the AND option.

To me I like to see Hotlist as all Tasks due today AND have priority of 3 AND have a star.

As is the Hotlist is of little use because I cannot designate and one task to be in the Hotlist. If the minimum is all tasks with priority of 3 OR due today then there is no reason to use Hotlist. The result is all tasks due today with any priority. Same as the today view. I would at least like to see all tasks with only Starred or only tasks with priority of 3.
lguser

Posted Aug 31, 2015 in: Android Update 5.8
  • lguser
  • Posted: Aug 31, 2015
Would love to see Hotlist with AND functionality on desktop and mobile. Like DGT does for Android, where only items with Star AND Priority AND Next Action show in hotlist. The way it is I don't see much difference between Hotlist and Starred list. Thanks.
lguser

Posted Dec 15, 2014 in: Progress Report - November 2014
  • lguser
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2014
Has there been any thought to updating the Home Page to for IE 11. After clicking the IE login button the login diaglog box does not display.
lguser

Posted Jul 11, 2014 in: Task drag and drop order
  • lguser
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2014
It would be great to have functionality similar to Folder management where I can drag and drop Tasks into a certain order to focus on.

I might have 5 tasks due today with hot settings (starred, next, priority 3) but I want to work on them in a certain order at certain times in the day.

8am----Order``````10am----Order`````2pm----Order
Task 1---1``````````Task 3---1````````````Task 2---1
Task 2---2``````````Task 4---2````````````Task 4---2
Task 3---3``````````Task 5---3````````````Task 3---3
Task 4---4``````````Task 2---4````````````Task 5---4
Task 5---5``````````Task 1---5````````````Task 6---5
``````````````````````````````````````````(Task 1 completed)

This message was edited Jul 11, 2014.