ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
damenc

Score: 0
  • damenc
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2011
  • Score: 0
I've got a weird issue, not sure if anyone is having the same problem, I've checked all settings on Toodledo and Appigo ToDO and doesn't seem to help... here's the problem..

When I create a new to do item on my ToDo app on Iphone and sync, it shows up on both Todo and Toodledo, but if I check mark it complete that item on Toodledo and sync, it does not show up as completed on my ToDo app. But if I check mark it on the ToDo app and sync, Toodledo will update as completed accordingly. So, it's only working one way.

Anyone have this issue?

thx.

Damen
damenc

Posted Sep 20, 2008 in: Can't change interval sync time
  • damenc
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2008
Posted by keef:
Yes, this is to reduce the load on the Toodledo servers. With 1000s of users the load created by the automatic sync in Toodledosync is significant. I've implemented this lower limit to the sync frequency to ensure that the Toodledo admins don't have to block the application.

If you desperately need to synchronize something then you can use the manual sync option.
keef

I kind of thought that was the reason why it's restricted to 15 minutes. Thanks for the quick reply, no biggie, thought maybe it was me that I couldn't change it. I do add quite a bit of changes on the fly the odd time but manual sync is sufficient. The only reason I brought it up is because sometimes I forget to do the manual sync and when I'm out, I don't necessary always have wireless access. This is on an Ipod Touch, not an Iphone :)

Thx.

Damen
damenc

Posted Sep 19, 2008 in: Can't change interval sync time
  • damenc
  • Posted: Sep 19, 2008
Is there any reason why I cannot change the Synchronization Interval time? Stays at 15 minutes, it will go up but not down, even if I manually change it to a lower number it will revert back to 15. Is this new version of the sync limited to minimum of 15 minutes?

Damen