ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by usastra"
usastra

Score: 0
  • usastra
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2010
  • Score: 0
So it doesn't sync automatically as soon as one makes a change like in the iphone version.
This is a biggie for me as I will probably forget to sync at times.
usastra

• usastra
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2010
I don't have an android phone yet. I'm still using the iphone and just want to make sure that all my covers are based before I make the switch.
usastra

• usastra
  • Posted: Oct 31, 2010
thanks! looks interesting.
In this review it mentions that the synchronisation with toodledo is 'janky'.
http://androinica-serve.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/BestGTDAndroidAppDroidVsDroid.png
Have you noticed any problems with the syncing?

This message was edited Oct 31, 2010.
usastra

• usastra
  • Posted: Oct 29, 2010
I'm currently using an iphone, but am thinking about switching to Android and was wondering if there are plans to create a native Android app?
I know there's third party developers that can sync with toodledo, but they somehow don't intergrate as well as for example the native iphone app.
usastra

• usastra
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2010
Has any of you Gmail Gcal users tried this: http://www.globexdesigns.com/products/gr/

I have been using it for a while and love how it tightens the user interface, especially the calendar.
I was wondering if it would be possible to create something similiar for Toodledo?
usastra

• usastra
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2009
That worked great! Thanks
usastra

• usastra
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2009
Sometimes I would like apply a tag, folder or context to multiple tasks, which can be a real chore if I do them one by one.
So I was wondering if it would be possible to select multiple tasks and then apply something like a folder, context, tag, etc.. to the simultaneously.