ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by brian"
brian

Score: 0
  • brian
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2011
  • Score: 0
I have Folders, and then within those, I have Tasks, then within those I have SubTasks. On the iPhone/iPad, the Tasks & SubTasks are all mixed together, regardless of how I sort them. I am looking for a sort similar to "Indented", however I don't care if the SubTasks are actually "indented" or not ... as long as the SubTasks appear underneath their respective Tasks. (Yes, that's a mouthful, I am hoping it is clear!)
The little hierarchical Icons are so tiny and not very useful.
Is their a solution for this? If this is just not possible right now, I'd be happy with a work-around (like using another field like Context or Status and sorting on that field) ... OR a third-party App that syncs with ToodleDo that can crack this problem. I tried most of the 3rd Party iPhone Apps that I could find (Including the $10 "Action Lists" ... and although that app is worth the $10 (IMHO) it still jumbles the Tasks with the SubTasks the exact same way)
Help please !!! Thanks all.
brian

Posted Dec 31, 2010 in: Printing Options ...
  • brian
  • Posted: Dec 31, 2010
#1 Is the "8-Fold Booklet" the only Printing Option still? (Other than Browser Print or Screen-Shot).

#2 Any 3rd Party Apps that take out ToodleDo data and provide Printing Options?

#3 Is the "8-fold Booklet" format User-Changable? (even thru a script)

Thx all
Brian
brian

Posted Dec 28, 2010 in: GLOBAL EDITING Capability ?
  • brian
  • Posted: Dec 28, 2010
Nice, Thx !
brian

Posted Dec 27, 2010 in: GLOBAL EDITING Capability ?
  • brian
  • Posted: Dec 27, 2010
Is there a way to edit ALL records for Priority or Status or an easy way to reset them all to the same value?