ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by JimJonah"
JimJonah

Score: 0
  • JimJonah
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2009
  • Score: 0
Here's another reason why I wanted to pull the iCal feed directly from toodledo instead of sending it to google then pulling it down. According this http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=23 google updates once a day.
JimJonah

• JimJonah
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2009
The toodledo custom feed for gcal exhibits the same behavior.

Why try this? I noticed that Outlook now has the ability to subscribe to internet calendars, so I thought I'd try it.

gCal treats toodledoCal as a readonly calendar. While there is an iCal link that gCal provides for it's view of the toodledoCalendar, that link doesn't work in Outlook. It appears to be in a different format than iCal links google provides for readWrite googleCalendars.

I have been using gSync to pull google calendars into outlook, and that does work pulling the google view of the toodledo calendar. I just wanted to see if I still needed to have gSync in the picture. It appears that I do, unless there's a way I can help troubleshoot this issue.
JimJonah

• JimJonah
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2009
A todo with a due date and no due time does not import to Outlook (using the iCal_live feed) as an all day event. Instead it appears as 12 am to 12 am event which is scrolled out of view in Outlook by default.

Is there a way to change this behavior?

The event does get created correctly in a google calendar and on the iphone when using the ical feeds.