ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Charles"
Charles

Posted Aug 12, 2009 in: Notebook sync
Score: 0
  • Charles
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2009
  • Score: 0
I recently added the Notebook app to my iPhone that syncs with Toodledo. However when I sync the notes I created on my iPhone can only be read when I press edit, and even then the note is in the top column not in the note box area. The instructions from the Notebook app synced ok. What am I doing wrong?
Charles

Posted Jun 26, 2009 in: Assigning specific time to my task
  • Charles
  • Posted: Jun 26, 2009

This message was edited Jun 26, 2009.
Charles

• Charles
Ok, now I seem to have created another toodledo sync with iCal because I have two sets of colors for tasks. How can I go back and eliminate my sync to iCal and have the tasks deleted from iCal.
Charles

• Charles
I can now sync toodledo to my iCal with specific times assigned to the tasks that appear as calendar events. But those tasks are not syncing to my iPhone. How can I get these tasks to go to my iPhone calendar?
Charles

• Charles
I use mobile me to sync my iPhone. But how do I sync Google Calendar with this in order to get scheduled Toodledo tasks on my iCal then to my iPhone?
Charles

Posted Jun 25, 2009 in: Assigning specific time to my task
  • Charles
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2009
Thank you, that all worked. Will this now appear on my iCal on my computer and iPhone?
Charles

• Charles
Do I need to enable toodledo to sync with iCal or subscribe in some way. How is this done?
Charles

• Charles
Am I automatically connected to Google calendar from my iCal? I don't remember ever enabling this.
Charles

• Charles
I have added times to the due column but they do not transfer to my iCal. What do I need to do to have these times sync?
Charles

• Charles
Is it possible to assign a specific time to my task and have it appear on my iCal?
Charles
Charles

Posted Jun 23, 2009 in: Goals
  • Charles
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2009
When I go to the goals window of the toodledo website none of my tasks are listed under that goal. How do I get the app to list the tasks under my goals categories?