ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by willem_1338968133"
willem_1338968133

Posted Dec 17, 2012 in: Include date added in tasks
Score: 0
For me it would be very useful if each new task gets automatically a date stamp to it. The same would be great for when a tasks gets done.

In case I've to found out what I've done on a certain day (e.g. time management / reporting) I can look back in the history to see what I've done on that date.
willem_1338968133

Posted Jun 26, 2012 in: We want an official Android app !!!
Score: -1
I too want to have an official Android app. However, I can think of many reasons why the developer hast done that already.

If you ask for a Android App, you actually asks the developer to write multiple applications for each device. As an Android developer you have to take care of so many different devices, it is so much time consuming to take care of everyone in this market. While the app. can work on device from HTC it may or may not work on e.g. Motorola.

I think that is exactly why there is an Apple application rather than Android.

I think if you guys really insist in a android application, consider that the developer needs more donations for a) android developers and b) differed android phones.
willem_1338968133

Score: 0
As my subject already says. Is there a way that I have 2 work-spaces? I want one for home usage and one for work.

I tried making two accounts, but then I need to switch my login each time I want to add something to an private or office list.