ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Fredster

Score: 0
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Jul 24, 2015
  • Score: 0
I was thinking about adding MindMaps also. TD would feel so much more powerful as a productivity app. The challenge would be to give the MindMap a lot of functions to compete with the better ones on the market.
Fredster

Posted Jul 20, 2015 in: Suggestion for Outline
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2015
Hi. Excuse me if this isn't the right section for suggestions. The new outlines is really excellent. Easy and fun to use. The tutorial is perfect the way it is. I really see the direction things are going in, and it's nice to see that it's finally happening. My suggestion is for when you are hiding children on Outlines. The arrow is a nice feature, but it can sort of be overlooked if things can very busy on the screen and you can miss that there are subtasks underneath. I'd suggest maybe changing the color of the arrow ( > ) to something else when activated. Just a thought. Thanks!
Fredster

• Fredster
  • Posted: Feb 10, 2015
I get what Shon want to do, it's what I want to do with mileage while on the go. Shon, maybe just a folder where you can add a task for each item and tabulate it later?
Fredster

Posted Feb 09, 2015 in: Alarm sound
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2015
Any way to change the rooster sound on the notification that I get for a task? It's kind of embarrassing in a business environment.
Fredster

Posted Feb 05, 2015 in: See lists or addresses on iPhone app
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Feb 05, 2015
STRONG suggestion, make a list/FAQ of what can't be done on the app, it will save people like me LOTS of time before we start putting things in there to find out that it still is not available.
Fredster

Posted Feb 04, 2015 in: See lists or addresses on iPhone app
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Feb 04, 2015
Is there any way to see lists on an iPhone or to see location addresses when using Toodledo on iPhone?
Fredster

Posted Mar 10, 2014 in: Toodledo Mac Menu Bar App
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Mar 10, 2014
Is there any update with this? Something that Toodledo does in their programming for their mobile site prevents connections from working sometimes. It's not a cookie issue, this is the only site that I have trouble with. The regular website and iOS app work fine, it's only these desktop tools.
Fredster

Posted Mar 08, 2014 in: IFTTT Gmail to Notes
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2014
I really love the way I can use IFTTT with Toodledo If you aren't using it, give it a try because it can help you get very organized and efficient, look under Tools>Third Party

So I have a Google alert come into my gmail account. From there, IFTTT posts the text to a brand new note under a specific folder. It works, but it just seems to just copy the text and put it in the note, so none of the links are there - it's just plain text.

Suggestions? I just need a way to get them out of email and keep it organized together for future research, but the links don't come through.
Fredster

Posted Feb 28, 2014 in: Do you get this error?
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2014
if you log out of TD and then go to this webpage, do you get a redirect error?

http://m.toodledo.com/index.php?si=1

This is where the bookmarlet takes my browser to view all tasks, but I get an error. Thanks!
Fredster

Posted Feb 28, 2014 in: Cannot find Firefox Addon
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2014
Really? I get a weird error referring to a loop when I use the bookmarklet and hit the orange button to see all tasks. The mobile version always produces an error for me. I opened a ticket and it was never resolved.

The FF extension was great, fast, nice, and efficient.

This message was edited Feb 28, 2014.
Fredster

Posted Dec 06, 2013 in: Firefix plugin
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2013
Ok, I will. It doesn't seem to work in any browser. Thanks.
Fredster

Posted Dec 06, 2013 in: Firefix plugin
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2013
That's what I am using and having trouble with. Clicking the Orange button produces the error.
Fredster

Posted Dec 05, 2013 in: Timer not working
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2013
Thank you!
Fredster

Posted Dec 05, 2013 in: Firefix plugin
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2013
I've been using the Chrome plugin for Mac with no problems for a while, but recently switched to Firefox for Mac. When I click the orange button to display the list of tasks the window opens but there is an error that reads:

"The page isn't redirecting properly" and the URL it is trying to get to is:

http://m.toodledo.com/index.php?si=1

I've tried the URL in Chrome, and get the same error.

Is there a better Firefox extension? One that just pops up my current tasks with a place to enter new tasks? I find it annoying have to click twice to get to my list of tasks.

Thanks.
Fredster

Posted Sep 06, 2013 in: Timer not working
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Sep 06, 2013
Hi,

Is there a way to reset a timer on a task?

This message was edited Sep 07, 2013.
Fredster

Posted Jun 23, 2012 in: View on Ipad
Score: 2
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2012
  • Score: 2
I agree with MW_1339342436, a simple ">" would suffice.
Fredster

Posted Jun 23, 2012 in: Public Sharing & Subtasks
  • Fredster
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2012
The sort order is also not consistent. I just upgraded to Pro for subtasks, and they are not what I expected at all.