ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by brianpratt"
brianpratt

Posted Dec 11, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 3
Add me to the list of people who liked the new interface a lot!

Unfortunately, I don't want to deal with "not upgrading" to the reverted UI, since I wouldn't be able to "update all" of my apps at once.

Thanks for all the updates you guys make!
brianpratt

Posted Jul 18, 2010 in: iPhone App Update to Version 2.0.3
Score: 0
Sync on startup isn't working reliably for me, either. I'm on a 2nd Gen iPod touch with iOS 4.

Sometimes it happens on its own, but it seems like most of the time I have to force the sync. I can't tell what the difference might be.
brianpratt

I keep trying to enter in due dates with syntax like:

tues - "tue" works, but not "tues"
thurs - "thu" works, but not "thurs"
th - again, this is pretty obviously thursday, I think
15 - should be recognized as the next 15th day in the future (this month if today is before the 15th, next month if today is after the 15th)

I expect these to work because things like "tod" (today), "tom" (tomorrow), and "thu" (thursday) are all recognized. If the auto-complete is unambiguous, it should be recognized, e.g. all of these should be recognized as "tuesday": tu, tue, tues, tuesd, tuesda, tuesday. After using things like Google Calendar, I just expect it to work like this, I guess :-)

That would be great and should be really easy to add!
brianpratt

Posted Dec 15, 2009 in: Better iCal importing (RTM importing)
Well, that did it. With the import improvements and the suggestion from Andrew, I finally made the switch! Bye-bye RTM!

By the way, the only thing that could have made this smoother would be a feature to delete a tag from the system (as mentioned here: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/3633/-19625/how-do-you-delete-tags.html).

I tagged my tasks with the folder names but when I wanted to remove them in Toodledo, I couldn't do it easily. I had to go through the individual tasks and delete the new funny tags manually (since I didn't want to blotto any other pre-existing tags).