ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
parishmin

Posted Sep 13, 2012 in: Sync from Google Calendar to Toodledo
Score: 1
New to ToodleDo and dying to know if this is going to be developed. I like TD a lot, but this will be a deal breaker for me impress it turns out that NO decent task management program can get Google Calendar items popping up on the calendar. It's just weird to me. When I'm planning and prioritizing tasks, I need to consult my calendar. I know it's technically possible because even the awful Franklin Covey software synced with Google. (One-way is okay with me: Google-->TD.)

This message was edited Sep 13, 2012.
parishmin

Score: 0
I am sold on ToodleDo for my desktop/laptop and am shopping for the app to match. I have a Galaxy S II and, if this is relevant, I do NOT use Outlook.

My main concern is seamless syncing--capturing repeating tasks, not generating dupes, etc.

What apps do folks recommend, or recommend I avoid?

Tx
Amy
parishmin

Okay. And I apologize--I thought the only similar questions were a year old or older, then I saw there was a very recent one along the same lines.

Good to hear adding this is on the to-do list. I understand the no-timeframes policy.
parishmin

Is there any way to multi-edit SOME but not ALL items in a tasklist? I am deciding on whether to use TD or something else, and this may be a dealbreaker for me. The situation in which I anticipate needing it is this:

-I have a great long master task list where I throw every little idea that comes into my head

-When I have a quiet moment, I want to be able to go through that list and sort it into folders (or projects, or even contexts)

-I imagine that the best way to incorporate the master task list into TD would be to have a folder called something like Great Big Hairy List. But then, how can I pull just some of the items out and say, "These all have to do with Committee X," "Those all have to do with Project Y"?

-As far as I can see, I can't. I can change them one at a time through the drop-down folder menu, or I can change every single item in the folder at once via Multi-Edit. I am looking for a way to, say, select a bunch of them and drag or relabel them.

Is there a workaround I should know about?

Thanks,
Amy