ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Sasha B. Pushkin

Score: 2
Hi again,

I'd like to propose a drastic idea: a gray list of tasks is not motivating, period. I've added my 100+ to-dos, desires, and goals, and it's just overwhelming. It's like Excel with many rows of items, and I'm actually LOSING motivation and commitment to go and do anything.

Can we add some color, attach icons, and just somehow make the process of DOING these tasks more exciting? Even this forum looks more graphical and exciting than my tasks. :-)

Thank you.
Sasha B. Pushkin

Score: 0
Jake, can you reuse the "New Task" window to also edit a task? It has all the fields we need. Then the list of tasks can hide/show whatever fields the user wants, and the Edit window will always display all the fields. Working with a huge list of tasks with many columns is like doing bookkeeping/finances, not exciting and overwhelming...

Sabina, I understand what you mean, but it's awkward to me.

Thanks for your feebdack.
Sasha B. Pushkin

Score: 0
Hello, I'm new to the product but have used dozens of productivity and task-management tools; I'm also a product design & UX consultant. Here's my concern/question:

I'd like to hide most columns in the Task list to reduce clutter and focus on the tasks' NAMES and maybe 1-2 other field. But when I *view* or *edit* a task, I want to see all the attributes (due date, duration, priority, folder, goal, etc). Why isn't there a View Task Details feature, which will pop up a window (like when adding a NEW task), and display all these attributes? And when I'm simply viewing a list of tasks, I'll hide and show what I want.

(Also, I just don't like editing the task "inline" - I really do want a Task Details popup, which I think puts you into a better mental mode of working ON THIS TASK).

Thanks!

This message was edited Nov 25, 2013.