ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dgeveke"
dgeveke

Posted Oct 03, 2018 in: Apple Watch app not available
Score: 0
  • dgeveke
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2018
  • Score: 0
Toodledo has not released an update yet that works with WatchOS 5. I don't know why.
dgeveke

• dgeveke
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2017
This has been a "repeating" request of mine since 2013 (pun intended). There is no way to set up a repeat for holidays like Thanksgiving (4th Thursday of every November) or Daylight Savings (2nd Sunday of every March). Jake posted in March 2017 that progress is being made. Please update with what is being done and when this ability might become available.
dgeveke

Posted Mar 20, 2017 in: How to use repeat tasks
  • dgeveke
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2017
Thanks Jake for the explanation and for your efforts to remedy this problem.
dgeveke

Posted Mar 15, 2017 in: How to use repeat tasks
  • dgeveke
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2017
Today, I started using the newest version of tasks. I was deeply sorry to see that one of my biggest pet peeves has not been addressed yet. In 2013, I posted the following:

Repeat task on X day of the month every Y months
For the life of me, I can't understand why this is not an option. Examples of where this would be extremely useful are daylight savings time (first Sunday of every 12 months) and holidays (Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc.).

Back in 2013, I received a response that this would be addressed. It's been more than three years and this option is still not available. WHY?
dgeveke

Posted Nov 18, 2013 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
  • dgeveke
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2013
The latest version, 3.2.1, fixed the "crashing with canceling search" bug, as you promised it would. Thank you Toodledo! I just gave your app a five-star rating.
dgeveke

Posted Nov 05, 2013 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
  • dgeveke
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2013
That's Great! If I'm correct, that means in a few days to a week, or so, it should be approved by Apple. Looking forward to that. Thanks!
dgeveke

• dgeveke
Glad to hear it. Thanks!
dgeveke

• dgeveke
For the life of me, I can't understand why this is not an option. Examples of where this would be extremely useful are daylight savings time (first Sunday of every 12 months) and holidays (Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc.). Last year, in 2012, this question was asked in the forum "Need to repeat a task on a specific day" by tariqbamadhaj and the answer from Toodledo was that it is not available. Well make it available!
dgeveke

Posted Nov 05, 2013 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
  • dgeveke
Version 3.2.0 is an improvement indeed. However, having said that, I am having a very reproducible crash situation. When searching in Tasks, if I cancel before deleting the search term, Toodledo crashes. If I delete the search term and then cancel, it doesn't crash. Please fix this bug.
dgeveke

Posted May 13, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
  • dgeveke
  • Posted: May 13, 2013
Further to Edu's post, there is really only one interface problem that bugs me. When editing a note in a task, the Save button (in the upper right-hand corner) has a dark blue font with a moderately dark blue background. This has got to be one of the worst combinations for ease of reading. In the next version, please consider using a white font on a blue background similar to the convention used by Apple.
dgeveke

Posted May 10, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
  • dgeveke
  • Posted: May 10, 2013
Give me an older version too. In the latest version, after editing a task, say half way down the list of tasks, you are automatically brought back to the top of your list. Then you have to scroll down to the middle if you want to edit the next item, and then you go back to the first item on your list again. If you edit 10 items, this gets tedious. The older version didn't move you to the top of the list, but kept you where you were.