ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mflores"
mflores

Posted Aug 15, 2017 in: Google Drive storage?
Score: 0
  • mflores
  • Posted: Aug 15, 2017
  • Score: 0
We have a corporate standard where I'm not supposed to use web tools such as Toodledo that stores data outside of our network.
Is there a way to have Toodledo use Google Drive or use a local file to store its data? Google for Business is approved for use.
mflores

• mflores
  • Posted: May 04, 2017
I have Toodledo setup so it shows not completed items at the top and the completed items at the bottom by date.

Is there a way to have it automatically open the Not Completed list upon entering a folder?
mflores

• mflores
  • Posted: Jul 01, 2016
I recently exported a CSV of completed tasks and it only seems to show completed tasks from this year (2016).

I've been a Gold Subscriber since 2014 so I was expecting to see entries prior to 2016 in the exported data.

Seems like the only way to get a complete dump of all the data in Toodledo (open and completed tasks) is to either use the XML export or the full backup (also in XML format).

I'm trying to find a way to look back at old tasks by folder going all the way back to when data was available.
mflores

Posted Dec 28, 2015 in: View completed tasks
  • mflores
  • Posted: Dec 28, 2015
Is there a desktop app that can display a downloaded list of completed tasks as if it were in the Toodledo website?

Sometimes I like to search closed tasks. Maybe there's a way to do this.

Otherwise, I'd like an app to view a downloaded copy of my completed tasks.

Any ideas?