ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by 3748ford"
3748ford

Posted Jul 28, 2018 in: How to handle projects
Score: 1
  • 3748ford
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2018
  • Score: 1
I use "Outline" (Toodledo) for project management.

I make an Outline List/Folder. (Home Restoration, Sewing/Crafts, My Misc Projects, Projects for Hubby).

I list each project in the appropriate list/folder.

Then I list each task as an indented (sub-task). I list everything in order of completion.

In my daily/weekly review. I move next task or "Next Action" on the projects that I am actively working on to my actual task list under a "Next Action" Folder.

Another tip:I use my iPad in tandem when I am doing my review. Make it easier to transpose stuff.

This message was edited Jul 28, 2018.
3748ford

Posted Jan 02, 2010 in: Feature Request: Folder List
Score: 0
  • 3748ford
  • Posted: Jan 02, 2010
  • Score: 0
Thanks jml!

It did the trick!
3748ford

Posted Jan 02, 2010 in: Feature Request: Folder List
Score: 0
  • 3748ford
  • Posted: Jan 02, 2010
  • Score: 0
I would love to see all my folders (projects) in a list, maybe off to the left side, then I could click thru and see how each project was moving along. I am a caterer and event planner everything is based on a "project". Things change pretty quickly around here. I find the current setup with only having a few tabs and then the drop down box cumbersome.

Not to mention that I would also love for my task to also stay in the same order that I entered them, I use a cut and paste template right now, will be moving to an Apple script soon. I do everything in a certain order (creature of habit) and would like to see my list the same way over and over again! I don't need to fumble through ordering cakes and flower before I am waiting for confirmation and receiving a deposit!

I was previously using Omnifocus but moved to Toodledo because of the folder sharing and the slow load time on my iPhone app.

Thank You For Your Time!
Julie