ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Gary_Berg"
Gary_Berg

Posted Jan 21, 2018 in: Android app notifications on 8.1
Score: 0
I have a Pixel 2 and have concluded that the Toodledo app doesn't display any notifications even though it is set to do so. They display fine on my Samsung Tab S under Marshmallow with the same settings.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Gary_Berg

Posted Jul 05, 2017 in: Android app starting scroll position
No, it is not. This happens even when I start the app after closing it.
Gary_Berg

Posted Jun 30, 2017 in: Android app starting scroll position
It seems that whenever I start the Android app on my Samsung Tab S tablet that it always scrolls so that the item with the furthest out due date displays at the bottom of the screen instead displaying the task due soonest at the top. I have the sort set to due date. So the first thing I have to do is to scroll to the top of the list.

Is there any way around this?
Gary_Berg

Posted May 31, 2015 in: Sync to Android app
I've got a task in my account, the only one which happens to have an importantance level of 5. I can see it from the Web interface, I was able to sync it to my device with DGT GTD. It's invisible in the Android app! I can't find it my listing all, by filtering, or by searching. My other tasks are present.

Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

I also originally tried to create this task from the Android app and could not do so.

On my phone, where I first encountered this I logged in fresh, as I had just rebuilt my phone. On my tablet I had the same problem.

Thanks for any suggestions...