ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
dcherni

Posted Nov 03, 2015 in: quick add task behavior
Score: 0
  • dcherni
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2015
  • Score: 0
Sorry. I thought I had already responded to you same day. I must have walked away before hitting reply.

It appears to be fixed based on my testing here. Thanks for your help!
dcherni

Posted Oct 28, 2015 in: quick add task behavior
  • dcherni
  • Posted: Oct 28, 2015
I hear you. It's my browser at work. So, unfortunately I don't have control over updating it. I'm not surprised it's outdated.

Thanks for checking it out. I'm otherwise enjoying the remodeled site.
dcherni

• dcherni
Sure. It's IE 10.0.9200.17492. I've noticed throughout the day today that the detail varies in terms of how long it hangs there on my screen.

Thanks.
dcherni

• dcherni
I've noticed recently that when I use the "quick add task" box I get new behavior that I frankly find obnoxious.

I type in my task and then hit Enter which now causes the full task details form to pop up briefly and then disappear. No need for that. Somewhat defeats the "quick" intent of that box.

Please just drop the new task into the grid as before. Let me know if you need further details.

Thanks.
dcherni

Posted Jul 24, 2013 in: Outline error
  • dcherni
  • Posted: Jul 24, 2013
I have to admit that since I reported it, performance has been much better. Just like when I take my car in with a problem... ;-)

I'm willing to help, too. So far, I haven't noticed a pattern. All the while, working with tasks has been completely fine.
dcherni

Posted Jul 23, 2013 in: Outline error
  • dcherni
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2013
I keep getting an error saying that Toodledo catch fetch outlines. Is it just me and the old browser I'm forced to use in my workplace, or is it a broader problem that is being looked into?

Thanks.

For what it's worth, I'm encountering the problem using IE 8.

This message was edited Jul 23, 2013.
dcherni

Posted Jun 20, 2013 in: Sharing outlines
  • dcherni
  • Posted: Jun 20, 2013
Can we or will we be able to share outlines with other users?
dcherni

Posted Feb 21, 2011 in: Hotlist problem?
  • dcherni
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2011
Thanks a ton! Turns out I used Due On. So, that was the culprit.
dcherni

Posted Feb 21, 2011 in: Hotlist problem?
  • dcherni
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2011
I'm having an issue with the hotlist. Not sure yet if it's me or Toodledo. My hotlist is set to pick up tasks due in the next 3 days or priority of "1 Medium" or higher. However, nothing due after today shows up in the hotlist even though I have several items due either tomorrow or the day after.

I have a task due tomorrow with low priority. When I change it to medium priority, it shows up in the hotlist. I didn't think that's how it worked.

Is it just me? Any ideas? Thanks!
dcherni

• dcherni
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2010
Same here. I first noticed the problem this morning.
dcherni

Posted Jul 20, 2009 in: how to use due date options
  • dcherni
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2009
Sorry if this is obvious or if it's posted somewhere, but I've not been able to figure it out.

How are we supposed to use the due date options--Due By, Due On, Due After, Optionally On?

I'd like to use them to my advantage, but in my limited testing, they don't seem to work as I'd expect.