ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jeremy.bartle"
jeremy.bartle

Posted Nov 30, 2017 in: Android App Opens to Future Date
Score: 0
Any progress on this issue? It's quite annoying.
jeremy.bartle

Posted Sep 02, 2017 in: Android App Opens to Future Date
When I open the Android app it displays the last item I updated. If this is a task that I marked completed that recurs annually, it means I see a page of tasks for September 2018. I can't find a "go to today" button so I have to manually scroll back through all my tasks to see what I'm meant to be doing today.

Is there a way too jump to today or to set the app to open on today's tasks?

Also I've just noticed that it jumps back to the 2018 task every time it syncs. I was looking at today's tasks when it synced and jumped back to 2018.

This message was edited Sep 02, 2017.
jeremy.bartle

Posted Jan 18, 2015 in: Android Sync Failed
I have fixed the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Is there an easier way?

Is there a way of saving the app settings? It took me about 20 minutes to set everything back to how I like it.
jeremy.bartle

Posted Jan 16, 2015 in: Android Sync Failed
Hi,

Since yesterday, my Android has been failing to sync. I am running Android 4.1.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S3.

Two messages appear in my notifications whenever Toodledo tries to sync:

A triangle containing an exclamation mark and the message: Sign-in error for <my email address>

A check mark and the message:
Toodledo Sync
Sync failed: [Toodledo-1] - No access_token given

I have tried force stopping the app and starting it again and then restarting the phone, but it still happens.

Please can you help?
jeremy.bartle

Posted Jul 30, 2014 in: Some tasks not syncing to Android
Hi Jake,

Thank you for your help. I fixed the problem by cheking the "Future Tasks" checkbox.

I'm still a bit confused though, because when I looked at the "Show" menu, none of the boxes were checked and yet almost all of my tasks were displayed. What does this checkbox actually do?
jeremy.bartle

Posted Jul 29, 2014 in: Some tasks not syncing to Android
Score: 1
Why do some tasks not appear in the Android app although they are in the browser? I have synced manually but they just don't show up. I haven't as far as I know created them differently from the ones that do appear.

Also, some tasks created in the Android app then appear in the browser, but not in Android.

This is only a very small percentage of tasks, but it is slightly annoying.