ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bobm_1366280912"
bobm_1366280912

Posted Jul 31, 2015 in: email reminder setting becoming unset
Score: 0
Hello and thanks to both Sabina and Jake.

In fact, by peculiar coincidence (?), I got my reminder at midnight last night and the 'get email' setting is still set this morning.

I think Jake has it. There was indeed a glitch in my email service about 10 days ago when I changed web and email host and I was a bit slow to update the DNS details. I think I lost about 6 hours - which would indeed have bridged midnight.

Thanks again. I think you can consider this closed now. And no more excuses for me to have forgotten my ToDos.

Bob
bobm_1366280912

Posted Jul 30, 2015 in: email reminder setting becoming unset
Score: 0
I'm not sure it is a bug but it does seem like one. For a couple of years I have been receiving, each midnight, email reminders of my hot topics.

Recently they stopped coming.

I checked in settings and discovered that it was set to not receive daily reminders. So I re-set it to 'get email reminders'. Nothing came at midnight but when I next checked the settings my request for reminders had been 'forgotten'.

I've tried this a few times now. Once I checked at about 5 minutes to midnight and it was still set to send emails. Nothing came at midnight but at five past midnight the setting had come unset.

Any ideas out there?

Bob

PS. My dates and times are, I'm fairly sure, all set correctly.