ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dustyme_1370119159"
dustyme_1370119159

Posted Dec 02, 2021 in: Duplicating Lists
Score: 0
I did a few searches for an answer to this, but I did not see anything on the topic.

When duplicating a populated list, only the structure (i.e., columns) are copied. Is there a way to duplicate a list with the contents?

Thank you
dustyme_1370119159

Score: 1
I would like subtask due dates to always be the same as the parent, so when I change the parent due date, the due date for the subtasks automatically change to agree with the parent. Is that possible currently? Also, is there a way to search the forum? I hate posting questions that have already been answered, but I am not about to scroll through 600 pages to find them.
dustyme_1370119159

Posted Jul 08, 2015 in: Active Tasks Not Visible
I don't think that's what I need. These tasks are not completed. They are still waiting for me to perform the task. These are uncompleted tasks that no longer appear on the main task window on the website, but still appear on the main task window on both my android tablet and android phone (both using the Toodledo app).
dustyme_1370119159

Posted Jul 08, 2015 in: Active Tasks Not Visible
Active tasks from January and May no longer appear on the main tasks window on the website. I don't think I have any filters turned on and, if filters are under "Show," I don't even see one that would filter out old active tasks. I see these old tasks on my android phone and tablet. I used to see them on the website. Now I see only tasks for the current month. Any ideas?

This message was edited Jul 08, 2015.