ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by KrisYoungNY"
KrisYoungNY

Posted Jul 11, 2020 in: All tasks missing!?
Score: 0
The iOS app is not syncing with the web version. To be honest, I only use Toodledo for my grocery list. Everything else is on Todoist. Fix it or I'll drop it.
KrisYoungNY

Posted Nov 13, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
I'd also like to put my vote in for a Pebble app (for Tasks only) that would allow me to select and mark tasks as complete as I do my daily running around like a chicken with my head cut-off.
KrisYoungNY

Posted Jul 15, 2015 in: How to print Outlines
You did it! Awesome! Thank you.
KrisYoungNY

Posted Jul 13, 2015 in: How to print Outlines
7/13/2015 - I like what you've done with the new Outlines: I have wanted checkboxes for completed line items on an Outline for some time. And the formatting for different screens is excellent. Now, for the printing issue. Currently, if I want to print an Outline (for example, your "How to buy a house" Outline), you open the Outline and go to the blue checkmark icon in the top right grey header and drop down to "Print". All I want to print is the Outline. However, the printout gives you the Outline as well as your list of Outlines on the left hand side - and then it's got keyboard shortcuts that overlap and hide part of the Outline - and then the list continues on. It hasn't been thoroughly thought out. Would you please put this on your to-do list?
These Outlines are wonderful to grab and insert into Standard Operating Procedures - but, it currently takes quite a bit of massaging to make it work.
Thank you for your consideration.