ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
James

Score: 0
  • James
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2012
  • Score: 0
Thanks. If I get any feedback from either of them, I'll post it here.
James

Score: 0
  • James
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2012
  • Score: 0
Background
I've been on the hunt for a new iPad app to use with Toodledo and found Taska. It's not without its faults but it looks fantastic and is great to use. I use Appigo Todo on my iPhone and love it but found their iPad app a little odd. It works perfectly fine it just looks odd.

Problem
I've noticed a quirk with the sync that I haven't noticed until now and I'm not sure where the blame lies.

I created a todo in Taska and synced the changes. The todos appeared as expected on the Toodledo website. When I then went to sync Appigo Todo on the iPhone the changes do not appear. The only difference I can see when looking at the Toodledo website is that Taska todo's say "Created by API", todo's created in Appigo Todo say "Created by 3rd party app".

If I do the opposite (create a task on Appigo Todo on the iPhone and try to sync Taska on the iPad), it does work correctly.

What's the difference between the two and could this be the reason the todo's aren't syncing correctly?

Thanks,
James
James

Score: 2
  • James
  • Posted: Jan 27, 2009
  • Score: 2
I'd love to see support for SyncML so I can use TaskCoach (http://www.taskcoach.org/) offline.