ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Aaron S

Posted Nov 19, 2013 in: Save sort order with searches
Score: 0
  • Aaron S
  • Posted: Nov 19, 2013
  • Score: 0
This topic looks like it has been beat to death, but I figure it's worth beating some more. The most recent thread I've found is at https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/14778/-71460/read.html.

Jake's comment on this on May 27 2012 was:

This is something that is on our to-do list, but the main purpose of this idea is to save 2-6 mouse clicks. While this is certainly important, it is not what we would call a critical feature, so we have been focusing more on things that cannot be done at all, like mobile access and sharing. We will get to it eventually.

As for saving 2-6 mouse clicks, maybe that's correct, but like others have said there's also having to remember the specific sort order for every view. And as I switch views throughout the day that 2-6 mouse clicks gets multiplied several times.

Is there any movement on this at all? It seems to be one of those low priority things that never seems to get done because it never rises high enough on the list.

Thanks,
Aaron
Aaron S

Posted Nov 02, 2013 in: Outlines / Chrome / Windows 8.1
  • Aaron S
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2013
A reboot didn't help and neither did disabling all the extensions. One interesting thing I found is that the Evernote Clipper extension causes the warning link at the top stating that something is modifying the page's display. I've never had any trouble with that but interesting to see that extension causing the warning.
Aaron S

Posted Nov 01, 2013 in: Outlines / Chrome / Windows 8.1
  • Aaron S
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2013
I can't drag and drop Outline entries using Chrome on Windows 8.1. It works in IE 11 on the same PC. It also works in Chrome on Windows 7.

I fully expect this is a Windows 8.1 problem as most everything is these days, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this or is aware of it. Maybe a good old fashioned reboot will help.

Thanks,
Aaron
Aaron S

Posted Jul 23, 2013 in: Outline error
  • Aaron S
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2013
Same here. And when I make a change Chrome prompts me if I want to leave the page or not like something isn't saved yet.