ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by lmrf"
lmrf

Score: 1
  • lmrf
  • Posted: May 23, 2023
  • Score: 1
I have been using the Test Flight version on IOS. Recently, I have entered at least three tasks on the Test app, only to have each one repicate hundreds of times. When I delete them all and reenter the same task, it again duplicares it hundreds of times. This does not happen when I enter a task on my iMac, though syncing causes the duplicates to appear there as well.

Please advise on a solution. Otherwise I will have to delete the test app from my iPhone.
lmrf

Posted Dec 10, 2022 in: Overdue tasks just disappeared?
Score: 0
  • lmrf
  • Posted: Dec 10, 2022
  • Score: 0
While I was workng on them, all my overdue tasks disappeared befoe my eyes! I noticed just before they did, that some of them did not have due dates listed, which is of of course odd. I desperately need to recover them. How do that—and what would make them just disappear in the first place?

BTW I installed the Beta version of the app on my iPhone; might that have something to do it hit?
lmrf

Posted Mar 12, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 2
  • lmrf
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2019
  • Score: 2
I became a gold user last year and now that the new pricing plan removes two important features, I am quite dismayed.

Those are the loss of the ability to create tasks by forwarding an email (which if memory serves was oncea feature of the basic plan), and the inability to do file uploads. Is there any plan to grandfather folks like me if for these features? Otherwise, I have to pay double what I do now which seems very unfair for two more features, especially the email forwarding.

Any plans to remedy this or do I need to find another app after being so happy with Toodledo for so long?
lmrf

Posted Feb 25, 2019 in: Offline desktop app for Mac?
Score: 2
  • lmrf
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2019
  • Score: 2
I know this has been raised before, and it seemed like a development was in the works. I use the app all the time, but I travel overseas a fair amount and cannot access it on an airplane or in some remote locations. Is there any furhter thought about developing an app that works offline with Mac? That would be wonderful.

Third-party apps just don't cut it, and some ceased further development--or at least their sites are down.
lmrf

Score: 0
  • lmrf
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2016
  • Score: 0
In the last couple of months, most of the time when I go to change any feature of a task using the app on my iPhone 6, Toodledo takes long time (up to a minute or more) to move to the details screen where I can make the change after tapping on the task, and take an equally long time to actually finish making the change. Sometimes the app crashes in the process, and I have to reopen the app.

This does not happen with the web version online, neither on my home Mac computer nor on the iPhone.

What can I do to speed it up? The app is the best interface for a small screen like a SmartPhone.