ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Danny Siu"
Danny Siu

Posted Feb 19, 2010 in: why is archived folders still visible?
Score: 0
Why is archived folders still visible even if all task is the folder are marked non-active (ie: someday or canceled)?

Has the following problem been fixed:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/2294/-11470/make-folder-view-work-like-manage-folders-for-archived- folders.html

I just folder for "project" and sometimes a project will be postponed indefinitely. During this period, it would be nice to hide all task in that folder from views and be able to "unarchive" the folder later.

Thanks,
-- D
Danny Siu

Posted Jun 11, 2009 in: Question about the recent downtime
Score: 1
Thanks for at least keeping us posted on the downtime.
Toodledo has became part of a inseparable component of my life now and it is hard to imagine how I manage my day without it.

During the downtime, fortunately, I had my iPhone app managing a offline copy of all my tasks. But not so lucky on desktop which I depend on toodledo web interface and firefox plugin.

So, I wonder if there is a offline toodledo desktop client available somewhere (sorry if this has been asked before).
Danny Siu

Posted Mar 20, 2009 in: iCal Subscriptions
Score: 0
Toodledo's iCal subscription doesn't encode the unicode characters correctly and as a result, if the iCal is subscribed by Google Cal, events that have unicode characters ain't displaying correctly (weired characters showed intead).

Anyone has the same problem?