ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Top 3

Score: 0
  • Top 3
  • Posted: Jan 02, 2011
  • Score: 0
I have run into the same issue, and the above suggestion would be very useful solution.
Top 3

Score: 2
  • Top 3
  • Posted: Sep 10, 2009
  • Score: 2
I just became a Pro subscriber, and really like Toodledo. Also have the iPhone version. Thanks!

I do feel a strong need to be able to manually order the tasks. In a given View, would like to be able to order the relative to each other, simply by using the "hand" icon to move them up or down. The Views should "remember" the manual ordering.

This method should also work for manually ordering the subtasks with a task (and should consider making it the default).

The Sort order choices would include "Manual" as the sort order. If "Manual" is selected as the first sort criterion, the 2nd and the 3rd sort criterion could be grayed out.

For an example of manual sorting/ordering, please look at Nozbee, http://www.nozbe.com/.
Top 3

Posted Apr 08, 2009 in: Reorder Columns
Score: -1
  • Top 3
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2009
  • Score: -1
One more vote for being able to move the "Notes" icon to the left side. I find it takes extra effort to scroll to the right to find the notes (since I am not always running the web browser maximized).
Top 3

Posted Apr 07, 2009 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
Score: 1
  • Top 3
  • Posted: Apr 07, 2009
  • Score: 1
I am considering getting the iPhone app. However, from the reviews it seems that it does not yet allow saved searches (created on the web site) to be accessible.

The "saved searches" feature has allowed me to customize the web version just the way I need it---so having my custom searches visible via the iPhone app is essential.

Are saved searches planned to be available on the iPhone app? Also, are they planned to be available in the Firefox plugin?

Thank You
Top 3

Posted Apr 06, 2009 in: Feature Request: More flexible Hotlist
Score: 0
  • Top 3
  • Posted: Apr 06, 2009
  • Score: 0
I would second that suggestion.

Just started using Toodledo. I use "priority" to indicate the weight of a task. For those tasks that have no real due date, but I do want to see in the Hotlist, I am forced to assign an artificial due date.

Would be great if for example, I could use "Next Actions" to indicate the additional items I want included in the Hotlist.

Thank You.

This message was edited Apr 06, 2009.