ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Rob"
Rob

Posted Dec 20, 2010 in: Question about Badge Updates
Score: 0
  • Rob
  • Posted: Dec 20, 2010
  • Score: 0
It seems that, when "client alerts" are turned on no automatic badge-update appears. I have to start the app and then I get an updated badge.

Is there a way to have an updated badge and "client alerts"?
Rob

Posted Jul 14, 2009 in: Push Notification with text?
  • Rob
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2009
Just tested it again with a due time and got an alert. But definitly I didn't get the other alerts -only the badges.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2009.
Rob

• Rob
Hmm could it be that a due time is necessary? So far I just used due dates with a "1-day-earlier"-reminder.

Posted by Anders:
The only problem is that if you receive more than one, the older notifications will be missed, and you will only get the most recent one.

That's bad. I thought they will all popup after each other. Shame on you apple.
Rob

• Rob
Hmm thats strange. I have all the types activated. In "Reminders/Alarams" I have #1 set to iPhone and #2 to Email

Under #1 it says: "You will receive sound alerts on your iPhone for tasks and your application badge will be updated periodically." nothing about alerts? Hmm somehow I only receive badges.

As you say the notifications will not come while it's sleeping or due to no wifi-connection (which is not really of problem as I have some connection during the day) - it will be send as soon you have connection or are they lost?
Rob

• Rob
Hello,

as I read and experienced so far Push Notification only make use of "sound" and "badge". I have an iPod touch 1stGen wich doesn't have any speakers so I don't hear a sound.

The only thing is the badge. But as I don't remember the last "badge-counter" whether there was a change e.g. from 4 to 6.

Why not popping up the messagebox showing the subject of the task and the due date (and time) with possibility to just nod it or open toodledo app? The message would stay until interacting with it.
Rob

Posted Jul 03, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
  • Rob
  • Posted: Jul 03, 2009
Hi everyone,

I just upgraded to the pro-Account to use subtask. Its quite easy to use subtask with the webinterface but somehow the iPhone app doesn't feel so good using subtasks.

Are there any plans to the beahviour on the iPhone?

What I would like would be following:
- Assign a subtask/a task to another task (choose from a list which shows all tasks where you can add the selected one)
- Havin an "all-time-visible"-Button (like "new task" to toggle subtaks (like in the webinterface).
- an Option to show the subtaks directly after clicking on the parent task- right now you have to scroll down the task-details-list to click on the subtaskbutton - I'd like to go directly there