ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by matthew.mcdermott"
matthew.mcdermott

Score: 1
Posted by matt.t.hines:
Mine works fine.

Matt, do you have the 32 or 64 bit version. I am running x64 and it fails to init the Outlook interface.

I swapped out the Interop and Office DLLs for thier version 14 replacements and it appeared to work, it actually transferred one task. THe problem is I have about 30 that should have gone.

Here is a snip of the trace. Each failure has a Null Reference Exception.

M
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodledoTaskProcessor: UpdateTaskFromTaskItem(): updating Toodledo task from Outlook Task [RE: Intellectual Mind Share Data.xlsx]
SyncApp.exe Warning: 0 : TaskSyncController: ProcessContextStates() Error processing item Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SynchLib.TaskSync.ToodledoTaskProcessor.UpdateTaskFromTaskItemInternal(Task task, TaskItem taskItem)
at SynchLib.TaskSync.ToodledoTaskProcessor.UpdateTaskFromTaskItem(Task task, TaskItem taskItem)
at SynchLib.TaskSync.States.StateUpdatedOnOutlook.Process()
at SynchLib.Common.StatePattern.SyncContextBase`1.Process()
at SynchLib.TaskSyncController.ProcessContextStates(List`1 contexts)
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : TaskSyncContext:switchState() moving to state SyncStateError
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodledoTaskProcessor:GetTaskById() loading task data for task 22365883
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodleProxy: Auth token is 5.82 minutes old, 224.18 remaining
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodledoTaskProcessor: UpdateTaskFromTaskItem(): updating Toodledo task from Outlook Task [Revamp the Extranet]
SyncApp.exe Warning: 0 : TaskSyncController: ProcessContextStates() Error processing item Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SynchLib.TaskSync.ToodledoTaskProcessor.UpdateTaskFromTaskItemInternal(Task task, TaskItem taskItem)
at SynchLib.TaskSync.ToodledoTaskProcessor.UpdateTaskFromTaskItem(Task task, TaskItem taskItem)
at SynchLib.TaskSync.States.StateUpdatedOnOutlook.Process()
at SynchLib.Common.StatePattern.SyncContextBase`1.Process()
at SynchLib.TaskSyncController.ProcessContextStates(List`1 contexts)
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : TaskSyncContext:switchState() moving to state SyncStateError
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodledoTaskProcessor:GetTaskById() loading task data for task 22365887

This message was edited Jan 24, 2010.