ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by quercusmaximus"
quercusmaximus

Posted Mar 19, 2020 in: android app crash
Score: 0
galaxy note 9

Clearing the cache, uninstall/re-install multiple times...nothing works...just like the android app. Not paying for something that doesn't work. Canceled my renewal and am looking for an app that works. I doubt they'll bother to contact me when it starts working.
quercusmaximus

Posted by vietpride84:
Hello,

The Android Toodledo app keeps crashing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it's still doing the same thing. I have hard shutdown my phone and it was no help. I tried to see if there was any update to the app and there was no update available (it's up to date). I've been using this app for probably 10 years and have not had this type of consistent crashing on my android devices.

Please help. Thank you.

I'm experiencing the same thing on a galaxy note 9. I've canceled my subscription renewal until they get this fixed.
quercusmaximus

Posted Oct 02, 2017 in: Hotlist
The settings for my hotlist are as follows:

Has a priority of '3 Top' or higher.
Has a due date in the next 0 days.
Has a star.

My understanding is that these are applied with 'OR' conditions between each. My problem is that when I select my hotlist in Chrome not all '3 Top' priority items are getting displayed. Any task with a priority '3 Top' and a due date is not getting displayed if it doesn't meet the '0 days' criteria. The same applies to items with a star and a due date. It appears that if there is a due date on a task the hotlist ignores the other two criteria and will not display that item if it doesn't meet the '0 days' criteria.
quercusmaximus

Thanks for the tip coolexplorer. When I searched for how to use saved searches on Android the first reference to this I found was a forum post back in 2014 asking when it was going to be available. It was closed so I couldn't leave a post there. And then when I added a 2016 qualifier I found this thread. 2 years? Seriously? I was about to pull the trigger and become a subscriber and now I'm going to hold off and re-think this and decide whether to stick with Evernote or add yet another tool (Ultimate To Do) to overly complicate my task management. I dug a little deeper and found that this has been available on iOS since 2013. I guess Android users are the red-headed step children of Toodledo.