ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by amygrennan87"
amygrennan87

Posted Mar 22, 2024 in: Timer Bugs
Score: 0
posted a ticket the other day aswell - included screenshots.
found the bug ticket link after i posted this - chat can be closed
amygrennan87

Posted Mar 21, 2024 in: Can’t find completed tasks
Hey, did you see the advanced search option?
I just checked there and was able to edit the search criteria to find completed tasks - in case you are still looking for an answer
amygrennan87

Posted Mar 20, 2024 in: Timer Bugs
I have been seeing a bug where my timers on complete tasks seemingly get an hour or 2 randomly added to them - some tasks get 20 mins added to them.
Is there a known bug with task timers? I use this feature to time box my tasks and track my daily hours completed so it's really worrying and painful on my time tracking to find extra time added to completed tasks
amygrennan87

Posted Sep 15, 2015 in: Calendar Schedule View
Score: 3
Been using Toodledo as my main task list for work for some time now and I love it, good job people.
However, I've been looking for a way to have my task list viewed as a calendar schedule much like you would have your appointment list in outlook or the like.
I've tried merging them into my outlook calendar, but keep coming across some fairly major sync issues e.g all appointments coming in at US times instead of Ireland & connection lost if I log off my pc or out of my online calendar.
If I had the ability to view my tasks in this format on the Toodledo website then I wouldn't need any external calendars.
Any ideas?